Sheppard Automotive and Restoration is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality repair, rebuild or replacement of your engine.
Our A.S.E. Certified technicians have experience working on all makes and models. Whether you have a domestic or an import vehicle, you can save money and have peace of mind.
It’s quite likely that an engine rebuild can save you money compared to a full engine replacement. This depends on the engine problem you are facing, the duration of labor involved, and the cost of the parts needed for the repair.
Depending on the situation, rebuilding your engine can save you up-to half of what you would of spent on replacing your engine. Also, depending upon what parts you need and the amount of work hours needed for the project. You can trust that Sheppard Automotive and Restoration.
Sheppard Automotive and Restoration will give you the most cost effective option possible. We want to earn your business and trust not just once, but for all your automotive needs.
Our Transmissions have been fully remanufactured back to original specifications by professionally trained technicians.
- Transmission is dyno-tested to verify shift points, RPM, pressure, ratio and shift time to the millisecond.
- Torque converter included
- Solenoids tested before units are assembled
- Gaskets, seals, bands clutch plates replaced with new
- Completed valve bodies are pressure tested to assure proper fit and function